***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Voltage Controlled Hi-Fi Digital Delay
- High fidelity DSP monophonic delay effect
- 96kHz, 24bit audio conversion for high fidelity effects
- CV inputs for mix, delay time, and feedback
- Wide range for frequency and feedback to build dynamic textures
- Freeze function for punch-in stutter effects
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
The Mosaic Variable Delay provides a dynamic time-based effect in a 1U format, perfect for adding everything from sizzling micro delays to long, spacious echoes. With voltage control over dry/wet mix, delay time, and feedback, the Variable Delay is a truly modular effect, ready to integrate into systems of any size.
Whether you want slapback delay, or cavernous washes of sound, Mosaic Variable Delay is the perfect processor to add rhythmic texture to your patch. This effect provides high fidelity echoes, with the ability to control your mix, time, and feedback via knob or CV. An onboard Freeze button lets you punch in stutter glitch effects when the moment is right, rounding out Variable Delay into a versatile DSP effects processor.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 28 mm (1.1 inches)
- Power: 82mA @ +12V , 8mA @ -12V