***This is a Pre-Order Product*** Please Read our Pre-Order Policy carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Compact Monophonic Analog Synthesizer
- Powerful desktop synth in a compact, portable design
- 2 analog VCOs, analog VCA, and a four-pole resonant filter
- 3 independent modulators routable to 13 modulation destinations
- Expansive effects section programmed by Sinevibes for saturation, signal destruction, and ambiance
- 32-step note sequencer, doubles as a modulation source
- Onboard storage of up to 256 presets, with free software for organizing and sharing presets
- Headphone output; stereo output; and 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O
- Audio over USB
- USB-bus powered with 60-hour playability with portable power bank
After ZEUS had driven the Titans out of heaven. Gigantic Gaia, in love with Tartaros, by means of Golden Aphrodite, bore the youngest of her children... TYPHON
Not Just Another Monophonic Synthesizer
Typhon has been developed with ultimate care and love, so as to be a great-sounding, portable and affordable synthesizer.
It has a complex modulation routing, 256 preset memory, a 32 note sequencer, and powerful stereo effects developed by Sinevibes
Since it is packed in a compact USB powered lil’ box, it can be carried everywhere you go!
The two oscillators generate the classic waveforms triangle, square and sawtooth and even offer a special FM mode.
Thus, the Dreadbox Typhon already covers all basic sounds and some beyond.
The rich sound spectrum gets the final touch with the resonant 24dB lowpass filter.
For further sound refinement or processing, there is a high-resolution effects processor with 32 bit/96 kHz, in which the FX specialists from SINEVIBES have participated.
Five different distortion algorithms, a bitcrusher, chorus, ensemble, flanger, reverb and two delays.
- Analog Circuit including 2 Classic Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp
- 3 Modulators with 4 Different Modes
(LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer)
and Multiple Active Targets
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- 32 Note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source
- 256 preset memory, with import/export support
- External audio input that can turn this box into the ultimate effects unit
- Portable, Powered via USB. Full MIDI and CC Implementation via MIDI DIN5
- Audio over USB
technical specs & connections
USB powered (at least 500mA)
60 Playing hours with 20,000mA portable power bank
MIDI Din IN and OUT
¼ in Stereo Out
⅛ in Headphone Out
⅛ in Mono Audio In (for routing via Typhon FX)
Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 6 cm