Paraphonic Analog Synthesizer
- 25-note semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive keybed with enhanced playability
- Pitchbend, mod wheel, octave shift buttons
- Polyphony: monophonic, 2-note paraphonic Duo mode
- Analog sound engine: 2 Oscillators, 1 Sub Oscillator, 1 Noise Generator
- Moog Ladder Filter with 6/12/18/24dB per octave slopes
- Reshaped Ladder Filter gain staging boosts harmonic saturation and compression for a richer low end
- LFO: triangle, square, sawtooth, ramp, sample & hold
- Twice the headroom for a new range of classic clean tones in Mono and Duo modes
- Re-tuned Multidrive circuit for a wider range and more dirt
- 16 new presets optimized to leverage the instrument’s upgraded circuitry
- New high-powered headphone amplifier robust enough to drive any headphones
- Free Editor/Librarian software for Mac/PC (plug-in or standalone)
- Sleek, roadworthy custom chassis with genuine wood side panels
- Audio inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (Ext. In); Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 Type B; MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Filter CV In, Pitch CV In, Volume CV In, KB Gate In
Subsequent 25® is a versatile new instrument for unique sonic expression and realizing artistic vision. With its streamlined interface and dynamic sound design flexibility, this dynamic synthesizer fuses a revolutionary connection between human and machine, opening portals to new musical experiences.
Hands-on interface, ultra-gritty sound.
Subsequent 25 is a 2-note paraphonic analog synthesizer that melds the hands-on analog soul of classic Moog instruments with the convenience and workflow of a modern sound-design machine. Moog’s most compact keyboard synthesizer, the Subsequent 25 delivers all of the rich sonic density that Moog synthesizers are known for.
>FREE SOFTWARE EDITOR
Integrate seamlessly with your favorite DAW, manage and share presets, manipulate powerful under-the-hood features, and more.
Attain instant gratification with immediate access to expertly programmed preset patches that will have you creating right away, then explore the knob-per-function front panel to create something completely unique. Set yourself apart by designing your own library of signature analog sounds then save and recall an infinite number of patches with the free Subsequent 25 Editor/Librarian Software.
>PARAPHONIC DUO MODE
Dial-up ground-shaking analog bass by stacking all 3 Oscillators in Unison Mode, or engage the new Duo Mode to split Oscillators 1 & 2.
Opening new doors of musicality by playing 2 different notes at once. Trigger the Subsequent 25’s analog sound engine any way you like – by integrating with other voltage controlled analog gear via 4 onboard CV inputs, by interfacing with your favorite DAW using DIN & USB MIDI, or go fully manual with the ultra playable fast-action keybed.
Transformative and highly reactive drive system that sweeps sound from subtle to screaming snarl.
Subsequent 25’s analog filter section contains the transformative Multidrive circuit, a unique combination of OTA distortion and FET drive – a key sparkplug for the compact synthesizer’s powerful sound. Through the creative use of the Mixer Section (with expanded headroom), Ladder Filter, and Multidrive circuit, a wide range of classic analog colors and aggressive modern tones can be achieved.
Designed for portability, Subsequent 25 is the most agile full-size Moog synthesizer, equally reliable moving from stage to studio and every stop in between. Subsequent 25’s compact footprint fits into any situation and won’t overtake your studio desk – yet still fills any room with powerful synth bass, dynamic analog percussion, and harmonic-rich leads.
Balancing classic analog sound design with seamless integration into modern digital workflows and DAW environments, the Subsequent 25 features a full MIDI implementation, allowing MIDI automation and recall of all front panel and under-the-hood synthesis parameters.
Under The Hood Functions:
Specifications subject to change without notice.