***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Voltage Controlled Snare Drum Voice Generator
- Synthesized voltage controlled dedicated snare voice module
- 1v/Oct pitch tracking
- Hit and Decay control
- Saturation, decay, and pitch can be controlled manually or with CV
- Manual trigger button for auditioning drum, Trigger input for sequencing
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
The Mosaic Snare Drum is a 1U format percussion voice for modular systems, capable of a wide variety of drum sounds thanks to its saturation effect, decay, and pitch controls. As Snare Drum's parameters can all be addressed with CV, distorted claps, bone dry rimshots, and cascading noise swathes are just a few patch cables away.
Snap into the groove with the Mosaic Snare Drum. A combination of classic synthesis techniques combine to deliver sharp, penetrating snares, and long noise filled decays. Onboard saturation and shaping make it easy to cut through any patch.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 28 mm (1.1 inches)
- Power: 83mA @ +12V , 2mA @ -12V