***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Random Voltage Generator Source Modulation Utility
- Random voltage generator source with 3 outputs, Straight, Smooth & Stepped
- Gate, smooth, and stepped voltage signals
- Internally or externally clocked via the Clock CV input, Int/Ext switch, and Rate knob
- Attenuators for all outputs
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
Great for adding unpredictability to any element of your modular system, Random from Mosaic generates random voltage for a multitude of applications. The Gate output is great for adding rhythmic variance to envelopes, resets, and a profusion of gate-dependent uses. The two other random sources include a Stepped output, much like a sample and hold, and a Smooth output, a less choppy and slewed source. With additional attenuation, you can apply Random towards anything from subtle variance to extreme modulation. All three sources are clocked to either an internal or external clock with a controllable rate. Let Mosaic's Random take the wheel in turning your static patches into lively performances.
Building on the innovative Source of Uncertainty module pioneered by Don Buchla, the Mosaic Random adds three flavors of unpredictability to your patches in a compact footprint. Three signals are available to modulate your patch: Gate, Smooth, and Stepped signals. Each signal responds to a master rate, which is determined by either an internal or external clock. With onboard attenuators for each output signal, you can easily create subtle variations in sound, or complete overhauls of a patch. Random provides pleasant unpredictability in a small package!
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- Power: 48mA @ +12V , 6mA @ -12V , 0mA @ 5V