***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Stereo/Dual Mono Line Output Utility
- Stereo/Dual Mono Line Output Utility (Unbalanced)
- Modular to Line level adjustment
- Set output level gain reduction via attenuator knob
- 2 x 1/8" unbalanced modular level inputs
- 2 x 1/8" line level ouputs
- Perfect for sending modular to mixers, audio interface, desktop effects, and more
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
Knock those blazing hot modular signals down to line level with the help of the 1U Line Output from Mosaic. Line Output's attenuator allows you to dial in the gain reduction to suit your needs, allowing you to connect two channels of modular-level signals to various line-level destinations, such as audio interfaces, patchbays, samplers, and more.
Take your patch down a notch with the Mosaic Line Output 1U tile. Line Output is a modular level to line level adjustment module, with knob control over your output level to get it just right. Turning your modular system into an open-ended audio pathway has never been easier.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- Power: 23mA @ +12V , 21mA @ -12V