***This is a Pre-Order Product*** Please Read our Pre-Order Policy carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
- Noise Generator (white, white to pink, white to blue, scatter, digital, pitch)
- Bit Crusher with range from 1sec up to 8kHz
- Digital Noise can also be used as a Random Gate Generator
- Dual Filter (parallel) 12dB Low Pass and High Pass Filter
- When you insert a signal to the External In, the Internal Noise generator is cancelled and the External Signal is in process
- LED indicator for all controls to illustrate the current CV Sum
Noise / Random / Bitcrush / Filter
The Dreadbox Dystopia is an experimental effects module with variable noise generator that is part of the Chromatic Modules Series. Primarily, Dystopia is a noise source that uses the parallel lowpass and highpass filters to convert a white noise to pink and blue, respectively. Also integrated is a digital noise that can be varied in bit rate between one second and 8000 hertz. In the lowest settings, the DigiNoise acts as a random gate generator. If you feed an external signal into the module, it replaces the noise generator and is variable in with the two filters. Of course, CV inputs with attenuators are provided for all parameters.
- Width: 10 HP
- Depth: 35 mm (1.38 inches)
- Power: 56mA @ +12V , 67mA @ -12V