***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- CEM3340 based VCO design (triangle core)
- Analog Voltage-Controlled Oscillator
- Sine, Pulse, Saw, and Triangle outputs
- 1 V/Oct volt-per-octave tracking over 10 octaves
- Exponential/Linear FM
- Sync and PWM Pulse Width Modulation
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
This all analog voltage controlled oscillator revolves around the reissue of the legendary Curtis CEM3340 IC, which is found in synthesizers such as the Prophet 5, Roland Jupiter Series, and more.
The Analog VCO from Mosaic is a high end, fully-featured analog oscillator in a 1U form factor. A flagship sound generator from the Mosaic line, the Analog VCO offers ten octaves of 1 volt-per octave tracking, linear and exponential FM, sync, pulse-width modulation, and of course the classic waveshapes such as sine, triangle, pulse, and saw. Based around a reissue of the Curtis Electromusic 3340 integrated circuit, this oscillator shares many core components with legendary and modern classics such as the Prophet 5, OBXa, and the Jupiter 8. As one of the most fully-featured oscillators for the 1U format, this oscillator merits serious consideration.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 28 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- Power: 27mA @ +12V , 24mA @ -12V