***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
CV Pitch/Scale Quantizer & Arpeggiator Modulation Utility
- CV Pitch/Scale Quantizer and Arpeggiator
- Intuitive chromatic note keyboard control interface
- Save and recall scales settings on the fly
- Ability to add slew, create/choose scale, and precise transpose octaves
- Arpeggiator mode allows for arpeggiating quantized pitch, advanced via the Trig In
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
The Quantizer from Mosaic is a strikingly advanced yet ergonomically-designed pitch quantizer and arpeggiator in a 1U format, offering savable scales, instant octave transposition, and dynamic slew controls. With no CV present at the input, the arpeggiator will produce 1 volt-per-octave sequences using the selected scale. This arpeggiator mode can also be advanced with external triggers, allowing you to bring the Quantizer into step with the rest of your system.
The folks at Mosaic have really taken advantage of the 1U format, as the Quantizer's twelve onboard buttons have been arranged horizontally like a piano keyboard, obviating the need for that 90º head turn that accompanies some of the slimmer 3U keyboard-controlled modules. The faceplate's crisp legends also describe any button's secondary functions with a parsimonious clarity, allowing you to intuitively construct your scales and strike while the iron is hot!
Craft melodic sequences out of random voltage, LFOs, and more with the Mosaic Quantizer.
Don’t have a voltage source? Enter Arpeggiator mode to create a sequence from your current scale or note pattern, and modify it on the fly using the chromatic note interface. Pull musicality out of the unknown with Quantizer!
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 20 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- Power: 39mA @ +12V , 8mA @ -12V