***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Bi-Fidelity ™ Wavetable Oscillator
- User wavetables via Micro SD Card (card not included)
- Built on the daisy platform for easy updates, speed, and stability.
- CV control over all major parameters
- Sync button (resets the wave on the trigger)
- Decay parameter
- Pitch quantizer
- VCA with trig input
- Sub Oscillator
- OsirisEdit ( Osiris edit runs on Mac and Linux (minimum requirement MacOS Catalina version 10.15 and above).More on Osirisedit here.)
Osiris is a powerful and neatly packed 12hp bi-fidelity ™ wavetable oscillator with 6+ timbre modes including various waveshaping and phase modulation, an independent sub-oscillator, LoFi processing, extensive cv modulation capabilities, a pitch quantizer, 4 banks of 32×32 wavetables each, the ability to load user wavetables via micro sd card (not included) and it’s own free open-source wavetable editor (OsirisEdit).
Osiris is designed to be used as a powerful bi-fidelity ™ wavetable oscillator with an added sub-oscillator. The sub-oscillator has its own v/oct, mix knob, and mono output. If the sub-oscillator output is not patched, the sub-oscillator output is normalized to the mix out. Essentially, the sub-oscillator can act as its own independent oscillator allowing Osiris to be utilized as two separate oscillators.
Osiris was developed in collaboration with Ess Mattisson of Fors.
- Unison – Layers a second oscillator that detunes from slight beatings up to an octave.
- Bend – Compresses the waveform to a thinner shape
- Fold – Introduces symmetric 2-stage wave folding by first mirroring the waveform and then folding it
- Sync – Repeats the cycle count of the waveform within a Hanning window, making the edges soft
- Noise– Adds window-synced noise to the waveform phase
- FM x 1 – Applies phase modulation to the oscillator using the same waveform
- FM x ….8 – The FM scans through a ratio of 1 up to a ratio of 8 smoothly, with mixed stages in between
Osiris WavPaks available here
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 30 mm (1.1 inches)
- Power: 50mA @ +12V , 50mA @ -12V (64mA Peak on Power Up)