***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Chorus, Flanger and Filter
- Effects module for Eurorack modular synthesizers, with Chorus, Flange, and Filter effects
- Chorus bank programs range from subtle chorus to highly modulated ambient effects
- Flanger section uses extremely short delay times; capable of creating resonant pitch effects and Haas effect panning
- Filter bank features unusual, highly modulated filter settings including all-pass filter phasing, filter-based panning, and vocal formants
- Mono/Stereo signal path, ready to add width and depth to any input source
ModFX offers three banks of modulations effects from classic stomp box and rack effects to more experimental processing not found in any other hardware. One of the strengths of this module is the creative ways it moves static mono sources into expansive stereo sound fields.
The Chorus bank has effects essential to electronic music production. Many classic synths like the Solina or Juno series used chorus as part of their trademark sounds. While Chorus is often a subtle process the widens and deepens the source sound – one that you almost don’t notice until it’s turned off – these eight programs include some more esoteric options that can create wobbly ambiences or deep detuned rooms particularly when combined with the Fidelity control.
The Flanger effects come from the modulation of very short delay times and this bank expands on that to include Karplus and Resonant pitch effects and panning using the Haas effect. Programs like the Chord Resonator can turn percussive tracks into harmonic material and the Haas panning creates wide stereo spreads without pitch or amplitude modulation.
ModFX’s Filter bank doesn’t have the typical high and low pass options common to synths and instead features a set of highly modulated and unusual filtering options. Programs include a couple of vintage inspired all pass filter based phasers, filter based panning and some vocal formant options.
MODFX - FSU 8HP DSP Effects Series
The Tiptop Audio effects module line continues with two new additions: ModFX and FSU. Built from the same platform as ZVERB, ECHOZ and the Z5000 they have the same easy to use and compact UI with CV control over all three DSP parameter and the Fidelity control over the DSP clock. Both are available in the White panel as well as the newer backlit Black panels.
- Width: 8 HP
- Depth: 40 mm (1.57 inches)
- Black Panel: 130mA @ +12V , 20mA @ -12V
- White Panel: 100mA @ +12V , 20mA @ -12V