***This is a Pre-Order Product*** Please Read our Pre-Order Policy carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
BBD Chorus Flanger
- Full Analog BBD Chorus-Flanger with 3 LFO Waves (Saw, Reverse Saw, Triangle)
- Rate control determines the speed of the LFO (15 Hz to 110 Hz)
- Great for Static Comb Filters
- BBD Time pushed from 2ms up to 40ms
- Static control determines the delay of the BBD chip
- 3 patch points for our Eurorack modular fans
- Mono Signal Path
- CMOS bypass
Komorebi is a Japanese, untranslatable word, which eloquently captures the effect of sunlight streaming through the leaves of the trees.
is a BBD Chorus Flanger effect pedal suitable for string instruments and synthesizers, which is also eurorack compatible.
The Dreadbox Komorebi, is an inspiring chorus and flanger effects pedal that is equally suited for electric guitar, bass and synthesizer thanks to its enormous input headroom. Based on a fully analogue bucket brigade circuit with LFO, this handy effects pedal delivers exceptionally rich and versatile sounds ranging from traditional tones to atmospheric soundscapes. In addition to three selectable waveforms and a Rate control for the LFO, the Dreadbox Komorebi offers a Static control for adjusting the delay of the BBD chip, a Feedback control and an Amount pot that determines the sonic relationship between the BBD chip and the LFO. To allow the Dreadbox Komorebi to be integrated into modular synthesizer environments, there are three connectors for control voltages.
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered CMOS
- Audio: Mono
- Inputs / Outputs: IN/OUT : TS Unbalanced 6.35mm jacks & Static / Rate / LFO Out : 3.5mm mini jacks
- Power Supply: 9VDC BOSS style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
- Current Draw: 100mA
- Dimensions (cm): 14x10x5.6
- Weight: 0.525 kg