***This is a Pre-Order Product*** Please Read our Pre-Order Policy carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Analog Signal Compressor
- Full Analog VCA based Compressor
- Band Boost Filter + Extreme Compression Ratio
- Ideal for Fattening and Compressing sounds
- Envelope Filter-> Low Pass Filter + Slow Envelope Curve
- Post Diode Overdrive Circuit
- Level Boost up to +18dB
- True Tone Maker
- 3 patch points for our Eurorack modular fans
- Mono Signal Path
- CMOS bypass
Kinematic is a Greek based word (Κίνημα), which describes motion – of points, bodies or systems of bodies, without the consideration of the forces that cause them to move.
is a VCA based Compressor and an Envelope Filter effect pedal suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers, with eurorack compatibility.
Kinematic by Dreadbox is an analog filter with VCA-based compressor that is ideal for compressing audio signals of all kinds. The Mode switch determines whether the effect pedal works as an envelope filter (WahWah) or strongly coloring compress or. The signal can be fattened up and overdriven with "Drive" in both modes. In maximum settings Kinematic sounds significantly harder, but the wide-ranging parameterization also allows for all nuances in between. The signal path of the effect pedal is mono on the input and output side and is equally suitable for guitar and line level. The three patch points at the front provide control voltage for filter and level of e.g. a Eurorack modular system and output the signal of the envelope follower.
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered CMOS
- Audio: Mono
- Inputs / Outputs: IN/OUT : TS Unbalanced 6.35mm jacks & Filter / Level / EG Out 3.5mm mini jacks
- Power Supply: 9VDC BOSS style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
- Current Draw: 85mA
- Dimensions (cm): 14x10x5.6
- Weight: 0.525 kg