37-Key Pro Polyphonic MIDI/CV KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
- 37-key controller keyboard with velocity-sensitive keys and aftertouch
- Ready to control software instruments via USB
- Control hardware via MIDI, or Eurorack/Semi-Modular gear via configurable CV/Gate/Mod outputs
- Big creative potential from onboard 4-track polyphonic step sequencer and dedicated 16-part drum sequencer
- Vivid OLED screen and lots of LEDs for easy visual navigation
- Track controls and touch strip for plenty of hands-on control
- Chord Mode makes it fast and easy to explore multiple chord voicings
- Built-in metronome with dedicated click output so you can send a click to your drummer, other gear, or wherever
- Well-equipped for both stage and studio applications
An all-in-one sequencing solution
Take full control of your modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. Comprehensive controller and sequencer for modern producers
>Your Sound, One Step At A Time
4 independent polyphonic sequencers, controlling whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want.
The Arturia KeyStep Pro keyboard controller gives you a ton of creative potential, and you’ll find yourself turning to your computer and mouse less and less. Four tracks of polyphonic step sequencing allow you to compose chord progressions and melodies right from your instrument, while the dedicated 16-track drum sequencer handles rhythm duties. You can adjust tempo and swing directly from the KeyStep Pro, and there’s even a built-in metronome with a speaker — that means you can improvise and experiment without messing with the click track in your DAW. In other words, the KeyStep Pro is a master controller that handles more like a dedicated instrument. Ditch your DAW on stage.
>Unite your gear - Connect every part of your setup.
Your ever-growing collection of Eurorack modules, analog synths, and VST instruments can finally perform in sync, thanks to the unmatched connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer.
Make the most of 4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outputs, a solo metronome output, sustain pedal input, and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
>Control hardware, software & DAW at the same time
Even if you rarely use a DAW for production, the Arturia KeyStep Pro is a smart way to tie your hardware collection together. On top of dual MIDI outputs for synthesizers, drum machines, and MIDI-equipped effects, the KeyStep Pro is well-equipped for Eurorack and semi-modular synthesizers. In addition to its configurable outputs for CV (with support for polyphonic CV operation), Gate, Mod, and Clock Reset signals, you also have eight dedicated drum gate outputs to control multiple modules easily. So no matter what combination of hardware (and software) you’re using, Transistory is sure you can customize the Arturia KeyStep Pro to operate however you need it to.
If you perform electronic music on stage, you know the apprehensive feeling when you’re setting up your DAW for stage performance. The KeyStep Pro may allow you to ditch your DAW on stage entirely, especially with its solo metronome output — you can send that to your drummer for use as a click track. You have the ability to inject randomness in your sequences for sonic variety, adding a ton of interest to sequences that may otherwise sound repetitive. And when it comes to playing parts in real time, the KeyStep Pro feels responsive and expressive. Masterful control over your hardware collection.
- KeyStep Pro unit
- Registration Card
- Quick Start
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Size: 23.2 x 8.2 x 1.5 inches (589 x 208 x 38mm)
- Weight: 5.9lbs (2.7kg)