***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Voltage Controlled Hi-Hat Drum Voice Generator
- Synthesized voltage controlled Hi-Hat metallic percussive voice
- CV control over timbre, decay, and noise
- Trig button for manual Hi-Hat triggers and trigger input jack
- LED sound indicator for visual feedback
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
Mosaic Hi-Hat is a 1U percussion module optomized for a variety of metallic sounds, from open and closed hats, to ride cymbal scrapes and other metals not yet named. With CV inputs for timbre, decay time, and noise level, multiple of such instruments can be constructed and morphed between at will, making this quite a versatile percussion instrument for your modular system.
Take your hat sounds to the next level with Mosaic Hi-Hat. This synthesized voice gives you the ability to morph your cymbal sounds from the familiar to the far out, with macro control over timbre, decay, and noise.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 28 mm (1.1 inches)
- Power: 83mA @ +12V , 2mA @ -12V