***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Wave Multiplier and Sub-Octave Generator
- A powerful 3-stage harmonics generator Eurorack module
- Capable of multiplying signals and adding subharmonics for a broad range of tone manipulation
- Voltage-controlled Fold section lets you blend sine, triangle, sawtooth, or square, and anything in between into your signal
- Inject section lets you shift the bias point (manually or via CV) for additional texture
- Subharmonic section features 4 octave harmonic generators 1 octave apart
- Craft anything from sweet sweeping tones to sheer square-wave brutality
- Subdivide output lets you split off just your subharmonics for separate external processing
The Fold Processor is a voltage-controlled wave multiplier and sub-octave generator. The circuit is based on a classic diode design that adds odd harmonics by folding the incoming signal, followed by subdivided square waves.
The wave folder creates new waveforms from standard sine, triangle, sawtooth, and square waves and includes a CV input with an attenuator, making it very easy to create beautifully animated folding sounds. Adjustable voltage-controlled Inject alters the bias point creating an even wider palette of sounds.
The subdivide generator squares the fold output generating 4 more sounds spaced one octave apart, each with its own gain knob and mixed to the Subdivide output jack. Mixing the four can create anything from discordant square wave swarms to sweet harmonic oscillator stacks, from a stable square version of the folded wave to freaky PLL-like glitched slides.
Overall results can sound evil at times and sweet at others, a true multi-faced devil.
- Width: 12 HP
- Depth: 31 mm (1.2 inches)
- Power: 60mA @ +12V , 55mA @ -12V