***This is a Pre-Order Product*** Please Read our Pre-Order Policy carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Full Analog Filter Fuzz
- Full Analog Filter Fuzz
- Advanced Oscillating Low Pass or High Pass Filter
- WIDE TONE RANGE:
-Excellent Low End response for Bass Guitars
-Screaming High Pass Filter for Guitars
- Unlimited Volume Boost
- Expressive Envelope Filter
- 2 patch points for our Eurorack modular fans
- Mono Signal Path
- CMOS bypass
Disorder - The disturbance in physical or mental health or functions. It could be defined as a set of problems, which result in causing significant difficulty, distress, impairment and/or suffering in a person’s daily life.
is a Full Analog Filter Fuzz effect pedal suitable for string instruments and synthesizers, which is also eurorack compatible.
Dreadbox Disorder is a very aggressive fuzz pedal with a twist. It is equipped with a self-oscillating filter, that allows you to produce oscillating fuzz sounds. Additionally it has a low pass and high pass filter, that makes it suitable for guitar and bass as well. Finally an envelope follower is also present, allowing you to create wah wah sounds. To allow the Dreadbox Komorebi to be integrated into modular synthesizer environments, there are two connectors for control voltages.
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Buffered CMOS
- Audio: Mono
- Inputs / Outputs: IN/OUT : TS Unbalanced 6.35mm jacks & Static / Rate / LFO Out : 3.5mm mini jacks
- Power Supply: 9VDC BOSS style center pin negative 2.1mm (NOT INCLUDED)
- Current Draw: 50mA
- Dimensions (cm): 14x10x5.6
- Weight: 0.525 kg