***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Bit Crusher & DownSampler FX
- Bit Crusher & DownSampler FX module
- High Fidelity 96kHz, 24-bit audio capture engine
- Multi-Faceted decimation DSP effect
- DownSampling control applies sample rate reduction for lo-fi goodness
- Bit Depth Reduction control manages bits all the way down to 1 bit
- Blend allows you to blend mix between dry and wet effect signals
- All three controls have CV inputs for modulating to your heart's content
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
For adding the digital edge of low-fidelity to your modular rig, Mosaic brings you Decimator, a 1U DSP bitcrusher and downsampler. Everything captured and reproduced from Decimator is actually quite high-fidelity in relation to its effect, creating and passing audio at a sample rate of 96kHz and a 24-bit depth. However, engaging the effect can allow you to get crispy and crunchy basses, drums, leads, and so much more when engaging the bit-depth control going all the way down to loud and destructive bit-depths. Decreasing the sample rate with the downsample control offers both a different way of filtering as well as tasty aliasing for that old-school vibe, and you can balance both the affected signal with the dry one via the blend control. With full CV implementation over all controls, get dynamically distorted and lo-fi vibes in your Eurorack system with Mosaic's Decimator.
Bit reduce and downsample audio into oblivion with Mosaic Decimator. Lo-Fi sweet spots are just a knob turn away with independent control over each decimation aspect, and a dedicated dry/wet mix knob to bring the heat when you want it. Effortlessly turn your karplus-strong plucks into heavy metal power chords, or harmonically complex samples into 8-bit chiptune goodness within a single module. Sonic destruction is a patch away with Decimator!
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (1.49 inches)
- Power: 80mA @ +12V , 8mA @ -12V