***This is a Pre-Order Product*** 15-45 days Delivery Time. Please Read our Pre-Order System & Policy below carefully AND | OR Contact Us before placing your order.
Voltage Controlled Bass Drum Generator
- Synthesized voltage controlled kick/bass drum voice
- Melodic and rhythmic applications with 1V/Oct volt-per-octave pitch tracking control
- Knob/CV control over timbres and decay
- Manual and external trigger input
- Fits Intellijel 1U format cases, alternative Pulp Logic replacement panels sold separately here
Set it off!!! With the Mosaic 1U Bass Drum, a small instrument with a big sound that features bountiful modulation options with a variety of tonal characteristics. Boasting 1 volt-per-octave tracking, pulsing synth leads are as equally viable as floor-shaking, four-on-the-floor rhythms. In addition to pitch, Bass Drum features manual and voltage control over timbre and decay time, making it a versatlie, powerful partner for rounding out the low end on your tracks.
Bring the BOOM with the Mosaic Bass Drum a dedicated kick voice, and an essential piece of any percussive section. With v/oct tracking, Bass Drum can play the role of both rhythm and melody, rounding out the low end of your patch. With control over character and dampening, your kicks can shake the house, or sit in the pocket.
Pulp Logic / Alternate Color Replacement Panels available here
- Panel Format: Intellijel
- Height: 1U
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 28 mm (1.1 inches)
- Power: 83mA @ +12V , 2mA @ -12V